From Industry to DIY
An overview of select DIY Distribution options.
- FREE sign up for website
- Submit films, trailers and description
- Select the stores to distribute through: iTunes, Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, Cable VOD
- Pay one time fee for store placement. If film is declined by store fee is refunded, minus $39 for processing
- Once film submission is reviewed and green lit, formatted and processed, it will go live on store websites and $100 of revenues go to creator
- Payments received at least every three months via check or PayPal
- FREE to sign up, upload and host one film to Distrify platform under a Beta account
- Distrify charges a 30% revenue share on sales
- Films are marketed and sold via viral fan base on social networking sites, affilates receive a 10% share
- The Distrify player promotes upcoming screenings and will
- Allow filmmakers to rent and sell their films online
- Provides FIlmmakers with a website to promote their film
- Features integrated pay per view distribution model
- Receive $1.25 per transaction for Full length features
- Receive 15% per transaction ($0.99 – $1.99) for Short film
- VOD platform
- Sets up design, encoding, hosting, steaming and payment
- Creator keeps film rights, get 100% of revenues, set prices and rental period
- Payments exchanged via paypal
- Film DIY takes 30% of payments received — which covers also the cost of streaming and support
- Rental and Download to Own options
- Theatrical on Demand (TOD)
- Film screenings are requested for movies of all kinds by anyone. Those who submit requests must include time, date and location for desired screening. Gathr Team works on arranging the screening while those who submit the requests handle promotion of the event.
- There is a time limit set on each request, about 30 days
- In order for the screening to happen, there has to be a minimum number of people who reserve tickets to the event before the time limit expires.
- If enough tickets are reserved, the screening receives a “GreenLight” from Gathr and those who reserved tickets are charged.